Create a Fundraiser
You can set your own fundraising goals, invite others to contribute, and share your progress. Fundraisers are an easy way to support us and we'll provide you with everything you need!
Raise funds in honor of someone you love! Give them the satisfaction of knowing communities are being empowered on their behalf.
Goals or Milestones
Trying to reach a goal? Just reached a major milestone? Set up a fundraiser so your friends can cheer you on as you push yourself.
Easily Create an Online Fundraiser
Just click here to start a peer-to-peer fundraising page or click on the "Donate" button at the top of our website. Then, choose the "I want to fundraise for this" button at the bottom of the page. Follow the simple instructions and be sure to invite others to support your fundraiser!
Create a Fundraiser on Facebook
Creating a fundraiser on Facebook is easy to do, and since they pay 100% of the donation processing fees, we receive every dollar of the donations! Visit here or:
- Go to our Facebook page.
- Select "Fundraisers" (it should be a tab next to options like "events" and "about").
- Next, select the "Raise Money" button.
- Follow the instructions and you're all set!
- Use the images and suggested posts below to share about your post.
Suggestions for Fundraiser Success
Make your page stand out. Did you add a header image? Did you give your fundraiser a creative name?
Share it! Use Facebook, Twitter, text messages, emails, and Instagram to share your fundraiser with others.
Choose a reasonable yet challenging goal. People will only give as much as you ask them. If you set your goal too low, people may choose to stop giving once it is reached. Choose a fundraising goal that is a bit of a stretch and challenge people to rise to the occasion.
Commit to something unusual. Make a commitment to something unique, unusual, or even a bit off the beaten path to encourage others to give!
- Do something you've never done before - like sky diving, public dancing, or karaoke.
- Give something up - like Netflix, sugar, alcohol, or social media.
- Change your style, looks, or daily routine.
Keep people engaged. During your fundraiser, post regularly on social media to remind people to give. Even more importantly, post why you support Cultivate and why you think they should too!
Cultivate Brand Materials To Use in Your Fundraiser Communications
- Sample Emails and Social Media Posts - no need to write anything! Just copy and paste.
- Simple presentation on Cultivate to give to your supporters
Click on these logos and pictures to download and use in your fundraiser.