How to Get Started Fundraising With American Donors
A free workshop offered by Cultivate.
Monday, April 24, 2023
9 am - 12 pm
Kibera Town Centre
What you will learn:
- The necessary things needed to get started fundraising in the USA for your program.
- What fiscal sponsorship is and how to use it in fundraising.
- Basics and best practices of fundraising with individuals, businesses, and organizations.
- How Cultivate's program can help you in your fundraising efforts.
Who this workshop is for:
- For community leaders who wish to do something for their community, but need support to launch & sustain that program.
- For people who wish to start a nonprofit, start an NGO, or start a community program.
- For people who want to learn how to get more money and resources for their organization.
- For people who want to support the causes they love, and learn how to be a better employee, board member, volunteer, or program ally.
- For people who do not have much experience with fundraising, community development, or leading a nonprofit or community organization.
Please join us and invite others who may benefit from this workshop as well. Space is limited, so please register to attend.